Friday, February 27, 2009

The Top 20 Movies of 2008


1. The Wrestler/The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttona
2. The Visitor
3. The Dark Knight
4. Doubt
5. Milk
6. Synecdoche, New York
7. Che
8. Happy-Go-Lucky
9. In Bruges
10. Frost/Nixon
11. Vicky Christina Barcelona
12. Wall-E
13. Man On Wire
14. The Reader
15. Rachel Getting Married
16. Tropic Thunder
17. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
18. Iron Man
19. Revolutionary Road
20. Speed Racer

Honorable mentions: Choke, Religulous, Snow Angels, Appaloosa, Slumdog Millionaire, The Duchess, Young At Heart, Tell No One, Mongol, Frozen River, Roman De Gare, The Fall

No comments:

My name is Loren and I'm currently a student residing in Portland, Oregon. When I'm not plopped comfortably in a theater seat or plowing through a hefty stack of DVDs from The Criterion Collection, I generally enjoy drinking iced coffees, reading Raymond Carver stories and napping. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to email me.